Friday, October 11, 2013




For this sculpture my basis of my idea was a windmill/tree.  I used repetition and scale.  I wanted it to look as if the "branches" were rotating.



For this sculpture I kept clouds and trees in mind.  I related clouds to trees because the branches of the tress always seem to be striving to reach the clouds.



For this sculpture I based my idea off of trees.  I relate to trees because I love how they are constantly expanding until they die.  They never grow smaller.  I used spikes as branches because I wanted to show a strong tree.

I once visited a meditation garden in Encinitas.  A part of San Diego, California.  The meditation gardens gave me overwhelming feeling of peace and serenity. I used repetition with the needles.   The needles create a sacred space. 





No comments:

Post a Comment